PUBLISH YOUR BUSINESS HERE! IT'S FREE!
Today's post is from my blog Jini Charley: Helping you get from where you are to where you want to go.
Today I'm continuing on 100 Lessons on Prosperity. This is based on a series of notes and teachings as was taught on the Believer's Voice of Victory program on Trinity Broadcasting Network by Gloria Copeland & Pastor George Pearsons from Eagle Mountain International Church in Fort Worth, Texas.
For the next few weeks I'll be posting on 100 Lessons on Prosperity.
So without Further Delay:
A. What Is the Favor of God?
1. Favor is the same word for grace—God’s kindness and help extended toward us
2. Promotion, restoration, honor, victory, recognition, preferential treatment and
supernatural increase in assets and real estate
3. The favor of God is God personally acting on your behalf doing for you whatever it
takes for you to prosper, thrive, flourish and be the success you were created to be
4. The favor of God will cause people to go out of their way to bless you, provide for
you, help you, assist you and make special concessions just for you
5. The favor of God will make a way where there is no way, open doors where there are
no doors, provide where there is no provision and do the impossible in the midst of
the most impossible situations
B. The Favor of God Will Increase Assets and Real Estate
1. Psalm 84:11 (AMP): “The Lord God is a Sun and Shield; the Lord bestows [present]
grace and favor and [future] glory! No good thing will He withhold from those who
2. Psalm 44:3: “They got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did
their own arm save them: but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy
countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them.”
3. Deuteronomy 33:23: “And of Naphtali he said, O Naphtali, satisfied with favour, and
full with the blessing of the Lord: possess thou the west and the south.”
a. NLT: “…You are rich in favor and full of the Lord’s blessings: may you
possess the west and the south.”
4. Exodus 3:21: “I will give this people favour in the sight of the Egyptians: and it shall
come to pass, that, when ye go, ye shall not go empty.”
a. NLT: “…I will see to it that the Egyptians treat you well. They will load you
down with gifts so you will not leave empty-handed.”
5. Genesis 39:1-6: “And Joseph was brought down to Egypt; and Potiphar, an officer
of Pharaoh, captain of the guard, an Egyptian, bought him of the hands of the
Ishmaelites, which had brought him down thither. And the Lord was with Joseph,
and he was a prosperous man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian.
And his master saw that the Lord was with him, and that the Lord made all that he
did to prosper in his hand. And Joseph found grace in his sight, and he served him:
and he made him overseer over his house, and all that he had he put into his hand.
And it came to pass from the time that he had made him overseer in his house, and
over all that he had, that the Lord blessed the Egyptian’s house for Joseph’s sake; and
the blessing of the Lord was upon all that he had in the house, and in the field. And he
left all that he had in Joseph’s hand; and he knew not aught he had, save the bread
which he did eat. And Joseph was a goodly person, and well favoured.”
C. Today Is the Day of God’s Favor
1. Luke 4:18-21 (AMP): “The Spirit of the Lord [is] upon Me, because He has anointed
Me [the Anointed One, the Messiah] to preach the good news (the Gospel) to the
poor; He has sent Me to announce release to the captives and recovery of sight to the
blind, to send forth as delivered those who are oppressed [who are downtrodden,
bruised, crushed, and broken down by calamity], to proclaim the accepted and
acceptable year of the Lord [the day when salvation and the free favors of God
profusely abound]. Then He rolled up the book and gave it back to the attendant and
sat down; and the eyes of all in the synagogue were gazing [attentively] at Him. And
He began to speak to them: Today this Scripture has been fulfilled while you are
present and hearing.”
2. Psalm 5:12: The favor of God surrounds us
3. Proverbs 14:9: The favor of God is among us
4. Luke 2:14 (NIV): The favor of God rests upon us
5. Genesis 12:2 (AMP): God blesses us with an abundant increase of His favors
D. Say, “The favor of God is working on my behalf!”
Yours in Success...
Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
About Jini Charley
"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah Bowling
“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley
"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it" Prov 10:22
Connect with me on yahoo messenger: jinicharleybiz
Connect with me on skype: jinicharley2012
Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration: jinicharley
Join me in Fasting From Wrong Thinking this year!
Join me in discovering 58 Blessings found in the Holy Bible as discussed in Mike Murdock’s book “The Covenant of 58 Blessings”.
Join me in discovering 21 Ways God Supplies as taught on the Believer's Voice of Victory program on Trinity Broadcasting Network by Gloria Copeland & Pastor George Pearsons from Eagle Mountain International Church in Fort Worth, Texas as they discuss 10 DAYS OF DEBT FREEDOM (which I will be covering after 21 Ways God Supplies).
Add a Comment