PUBLISH YOUR BUSINESS HERE! IT'S FREE!
Today's post is from my blog Jini Charley: Helping you get from where you are to where you want to go.
Today I'm continuing on 100 Lessons on Prosperity. This is based on a series of notes and teachings as was taught on the Believer's Voice of Victory program on Trinity Broadcasting Network by Gloria Copeland & Pastor George Pearsons from Eagle Mountain International Church in Fort Worth, Texas.
For the next few weeks I'll be posting on 100 Lessons on Prosperity.
So without Further Delay:
Lesson 19 - The Blessing of the Lord Makes Rich
A. Proverbs 10:22—The Blessing of the Lord, It Makes Rich, and He Adds No Sorrow
1. AMP: “The Blessing of the Lord—it makes [truly] rich, and He adds no sorrow with
it [neither does toiling increase it].”
2. NIV: “The Blessing of the Lord brings wealth, without painful toil for it.”
3. Brenton: “The Blessing of the Lord is upon the head of the righteous; it enriches him,
and grief of heart shall not be added to it.”
4. GNB: “It is the Lord’s Blessing that makes you wealthy….”
5. Psalm 112: The Bible definition of rich
B. Rich Is Not a Dirty Word—It Is a Bible Word
1. Rich (HEB) AWSHAR = accumulate and grow; wax great
2. “If you will learn to follow the inward witness, I will make you rich. I will guide you
in all the affairs of life, financial as well as spiritual. I am not opposed to my children
being rich; I am opposed to them being covetous. To be rich is to have a full supply
and abundant provision.” —word from the Lord to Kenneth E. Hagin
3. “You don’t live in the spirit just to keep your bills paid and your body well just so
you can lay around and watch TV in comfort. God is not prospering us to get us out
of debt so we can get into bigger debt. He is not prospering us so we can buy and buy
and buy. He is prospering us so we can give and give and give.” —Kenneth Copeland
4. “My priorities for prosperity are God first, others second, and me last. We prosper for
covenant reasons—not for covetous reasons.” —Dr. Leroy Thompson
5. “I am convinced in my mind by my heart that the reason I want money is to do the
work of the gospel! Thank You, Lord, for the peace of that revelation. Satan, you will
never be able to make me believe, ever again, that the reason I want money is for
selfish gain. My God is my provider.” —Jeremy Pearsons, 5/6/98 (age 20)
6. My motivation for accumulation is distribution.
C. 1 Timothy 6:17-18—Charge Them That Are Rich
1. Don’t be high-minded
2. Don’t trust in riches, but in the living God
3. Do good
4. Be rich in good works
5. Be ready to distribute, willing to give
D. Even the World Knows Better
1. “I have never believed that prosperity is bad or something to be shunned.”
2. Secular books written on the subject of prosperity
a. The Road to Wealth
b. 9 Steps to Financial Freedom
c. The Guide to Becoming Rich
d. The Science of Getting Rich
e. Millionaire Maker
f. Start Late, Finish Rich
g. Retire Young, Retire Rich
h. Zero Debt
i. Rich and Happy
j. Why We Want You to Be Rich
k. Dare to Be Rich
l. Think and Grow Rich
m. Smart Women Finish Rich
n. Rich Women
3. How much more should we be walking in The Blessing of God’s covenant wealth?
4. 2 Corinthians 8:9 (NLT): “You know the generous grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, so that by his poverty he
could make you rich.”
5. He wants us to get way beyond a “paycheck-to-paycheck, barely surviving” lifestyle
E. Ezekiel 16:7—Our God is THE “Millionaire Maker”
1. “I have caused thee to multiply as the bud of the field, and thou hast increased and
waxen great, and thou art come to excellent ornaments….”
2. Excellent ornaments (HEB) = fine outfits
3. I have caused you to multiply (HEB) = I have made you a million
4. Proverbs 8:17-21 (AMP): Riches and honor are with the Lord, enduring wealth,
(KJV—durable riches) and righteousness. The Lord causes those who love Him to
inherit true riches and He fills my treasuries
5. Deuteronomy 8:18 (NLT): “Remember the Lord your God. He is the one who gives
you power to be successful, in order to fulfill the covenant he confirmed with your
ancestors with an oath.”
F. Genesis 14:22-23: “And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the
Lord, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth, that I will not take from a thread
even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I
have made Abram rich.”
Yours in Success...
Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
About Jini Charley
"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah Bowling
“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley
"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it" Prov 10:22
Connect with me on yahoo messenger: jinicharleybiz
Connect with me on skype: jinicharley2012
Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration: jinicharley
Join me in Fasting From Wrong Thinking this year!
Join me in discovering 58 Blessings found in the Holy Bible as discussed in Mike Murdock’s book “The Covenant of 58 Blessings”.
Join me in discovering 21 Ways God Supplies as taught on the Believer's Voice of Victory program on Trinity Broadcasting Network by Gloria Copeland & Pastor George Pearsons from Eagle Mountain International Church in Fort Worth, Texas as they discuss 10 DAYS OF DEBT FREEDOM (which I will be covering after 21 Ways God Supplies).
Add a Comment