PUBLISH YOUR BUSINESS HERE! IT'S FREE!
Today's post is from my blog Christians In Business: A place for Christians and non-Christians alike to share their business experiences. Help uplift one another with your faith and share your valuable knowledge. Entrepreneurs, business owners, Christians, non-Christians, everyone welcome. Have a question? Have a comment/suggestion? Have an inspirational story or quote you'd like to share? Want free exposure for your business? Come join us.
This week we're fasting from the thought that says, "I'm not good at…."
Often our fleshly thinking makes excuses to stay defeated or mediocre. "I'm not good at relationships" or "I'm not good at forgiving" or "I'm not good at budgeting", etc. These excuses paralyze us from believing we can change, improve, or do well.
Let's Change This Thinking This Week:
1. Jesus did ALL things well. (Mark 7:37) And He lives in you! (Romans 8:11) And you are IN HIM. (Acts 17:28) In Him we live and move and have our being.
2. Power up. Your strength comes from Him not yourself. Philippians 4:13 says you can do ALL things through Christ which strengthens you.
3. Adopt 'grace-thinking'. God's grace is His ability to do what you can't do in your own ability. His grace is sufficient for you to be good at anything you need to be. (2 Corinthians 12:9)
4. It starts with desire. You gotta want to get better; or want to want to. In John 5:6 Jesus said: "Do you want to be get better?" Ask God for this desire.
5. Jesus has been made unto you wisdom! (1 Corinthians 1:30) Wisdom makes you good! Proverbs 8:14-15 says, "Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom; I am understanding. I have strength. By me kings reign…"
6. Expect your weakness to be turned to strength. Hebrews 11:34 says, "From weakness, they were made strong." As we live by faith, believing God's promises, He turns our weaknesses into strengths.
Think It & Say It:
Jesus did all things well, and He lives in me. Therefore I can do all things well. I am getting better. I refuse to excuse my status quo. I am not staying the same. God's grace, His ability is making me better at the things that have been hard for me. Jesus is my wisdom and strength. My weaknesses are turning into strengths, in Jesus' Name.
In His Great Love,
Yours in Success...
Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
About Jini Charley
"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah Bowling
“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley
"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it" Prov 10:22
Connect with me on yahoo messenger: jinicharleybiz
Connect with me on skype: jinicharley2012
Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration: jinicharley
Join me in building a Prosperity mentality (100 Lessons on Prosperity) for the next few weeks!
Join me in discovering 58 Blessings found in the Holy Bible as discussed in Mike Murdock’s book “The Covenant of 58 Blessings”.
Join me in discovering 21 Ways God Supplies as taught on the Believer's Voice of Victory program on Trinity Broadcasting Network by Gloria Copeland & Pastor George Pearsons from Eagle Mountain International Church in Fort Worth, Texas as they discuss 10 DAYS OF DEBT FREEDOM (which I will be covering after 21 Ways God Supplies).
Add a Comment