PUBLISH YOUR BUSINESS HERE! IT'S FREE!
It is a modern fuel additive in petrol operated engines. It has all properties that the most modern fuel additives have, and due to its Metabond content it tempers metal surfaces contacting the petrol. Due to this effect precise fitting of metal surfaces moving against each other and surface treatment of the different passages of the fuel system may be achieved.
As a result of the higher resistance of the surfaces to friction and of the significantly improved combustion the outputs of the engines may considerably increase - with fuel saving. Beyond this Megalene purifies the whole fuel system - due to its composition -, and inhibits deposit of contaminants. Its use allows a more environment friendly engine operation: destructive operation has a beneficial effect on the emission of harmful materials, and the required energy is gained by the engine from less fuel. In addition, it improves cold-start properties, and prevents freezing of fuel-supply pipes in winter. Megalene reduces the maintenance of petrol engines treated with it. With its continuous use no lead substitute needs to be added in engines requiring lead free fuels.
No unbeneficial changes may occur in the machines in case of proper use.
Benefits of its use:
- It improves combustion, increases the output
- It results in fuel saving at a rate of 3 to 10%
- It improves the cost-efficiency, reduces maintenance
- Optimal gasification function is achieved, and the exhaust emissions reduce
- It improves cold start
- It lubricates the cylinder head
- It cleans all fuel-supply pipes
- It prevents carbon deposit
- It releases seized up valves
- It prevents false air dilution
- It reduces the generation of oil mud
- It prevents post run of engines
- It inhibits rusting and corrosion, increases the lifetimes of machines, and reduces the wear
- It inactivates acids
- It preserves the effect of emission control
Field of application:
It may be used for all petrol-operated resources whether they are two- or four-stroke systems, provided with catalyst or traditional system, whether they are suction or filled-up systems. It is suitable for the treatment of both new and slightly worn engines.
20 ml per 40 litre must be poured into the tank in the first 200 litre petrol, directly before refuelling. Then regularly add 10 ml to each 40 litre of petrol. Add it exclusively to the petrol or to the ready mixture in two-stroke engines. It may not be applied in pure bioethanol fuel! It may be used in mineral and ethanol fuel mixtures only if the percentage of ethanol is not above 10%!
Do not use open flame or sparkle near it! Do not let it spray onto lacquered or painted surfaces!
Packaging units: 250 ml, 5 litre
Add a Comment